- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Florida Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (james Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Date: 1862