- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: United Sates Remove
Relief shown by hachures. From the Orlando M. Poe papers in LC Manuscript Division. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 129.46 Includes list of authorities. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Western half is missing. Vault
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Lindenkohl, A. - Krebs, Charles G. - Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe)
- Date: 1865