- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Date: 1864