- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Language: English Remove Location: Atlanta Region Remove
Map shows an overview of Genl. Sherman's march from Chattanooga, Tenn., to Atlanta, Ga., in the summer of 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864