- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Ivory Coast.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Atlanta Metropolitan Area Remove
Partial cadastral map showing selected buildings and householders' names beyond city limits. Covers area extending from Mt. Gilead Church in west to Decatur in east and from Buckhead in north to East ...
- Contributor: Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe) - Sherman, William T. (william Tecumseh) - Molitor, E. - Delafield, Richard - United States. War Department - Poe, O. M.
- Date: 1864