- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
A map of the second section of that part of Georgia now known as the Cherokee Territory in which are delineated all the districts & lots which by an act of the ...
Covers Marietta region (Ga.) including portions of the present-day Cobb, Fulton, and Cherokee Counties. Original in Surveyor General Department, Office of Secretary of State, Atlanta, Ga. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink on verso: Cherokee County--gold dist.--sect. 2.
- Contributor: Green, Orange - Cowles, Daggett & Co.
- Date: 1830