- New Zealand.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Location: Wilmington River Remove
Scale ca. 1:32,000; 220 chains, 80 to a mile & 1/2 mile to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Shows area between Savannah and Wilmington rivers and west to Savannah in Chatham County. Includes text. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1592 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Yonge, Henry
- Date: 1751