- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Subject: Ogeechee River Remove
Shows the Savannah River from the Georgia coast north to Augusta and the Ogeechee River from the coast north to "Old Town." Title and date from Peter Force map collection checklist. Oriented with north towards the upper right. Pen and ink and pencil. Mounted on paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indicates towns and roads.
- Date: 1780