- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864-11-15