- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Ivory Coast.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Subject: Fort Pulaski (ga.) Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864