- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864