- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Florida Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim (jim C.) - Smith, Jim
- Date: 1861