- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Subject: Savannah (ga.) Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864