- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Army Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864