- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Civil War Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864