- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- General map of Cairo.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The city of New York.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Florida Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (james Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Date: 1862