- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- China-India border.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1810 to 1819 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Alabama Remove
Map by which the Creek Indians gave their statement at Fort Strother on the 22nd Jany, 1816 : [Alabama and Georgia].
Shows Alabama and Georgia from the Tombigbee River in the west to the southern Great Smoky Mountains and the Savannah River in the east and indicating U.S. Army forts in that region. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink. Includes note on verso. On verso in pencil at upper left: Catalogued W. Imperfect: Fold-lined. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Date: 1816