- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- The city of New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861