- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- China-India border.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The city of New York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Atlanta Metropolitan Area Remove
Map illustrating the siege of Atlanta, Ga., by the U.S. forces under command of Maj. Gen. W.T. Sherman, from the passage of Peach Tree Creek, July 19th 1864, to the commencement of ...
Partial cadastral map showing selected buildings and householders' names beyond city limits. Covers area extending from Mt. Gilead Church in west to Decatur in east and from Buckhead in north to East Point in south. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows troop positions, Union and Confederate works, roads, railroads, vegetation, drainage, and names, dates, and sites of battles connected with Atlanta Campaign. ...
- Contributor: Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe) - Sherman, William T. (william Tecumseh) - Molitor, E. - Delafield, Richard - United States. War Department - Poe, O. M.
- Date: 1864