- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Savannah Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864-11-15