- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Ivory Coast.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- General map of Cairo.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1810 to 1819 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: History Remove
Map by which the Creek Indians gave their statement at Fort Strother on the 22nd Jany, 1816 : [Alabama and Georgia].
Shows Alabama and Georgia from the Tombigbee River in the west to the southern Great Smoky Mountains and the Savannah River in the east and indicating U.S. Army forts in that region. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink. Includes note on verso. On verso in pencil at upper left: Catalogued W. Imperfect: Fold-lined. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Date: 1816