- China-India border.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1810 to 1819 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Land Tenure Remove
Map by which the Creek Indians gave their statement at Fort Strother on the 22nd Jany, 1816 : [Alabama and Georgia].
Shows Alabama and Georgia from the Tombigbee River in the west to the southern Great Smoky Mountains and the Savannah River in the east and indicating U.S. Army forts in that region. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink. Includes note on verso. On verso in pencil at upper left: Catalogued W. Imperfect: Fold-lined. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Date: 1816