- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New Zealand.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864-11-15