- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Contributor: Bufford, John Henry Remove
Map covering most of Georgia and South Carolina, showing defenses along the sea coast and around the principal towns, Confederate prisons at Andersonville and south of Millen, Ga., roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures.
- Contributor: Bufford, John Henry
- Date: 1864