- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Andersonville Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864