- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: World War Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results