- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- New Zealand.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Ivory Coast.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Gettysburg National Military Park Remove Location: Pennysylvania Remove
Scale ca. 1:7000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 351.7 "Number 436" is in the upper left corner. Note: "Property owners name 1863 small italics," and "property owners name 1900 large italics." Hand-colored photocopy showing four classes of roads, stone walls, Union and Confederate defenses, relief by coutour lines and shading. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Gettysburg National Military Park Commission - Cope, Emmor - Mattern, H. W.
- Date: 1900