- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Contributor: Keily, James Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Annotated in ink: Henrico County, Virginia, photographed from Smith's map at the office of the U.S. Coast Survey, 1864. Annotated in ink: Smith's map of Henrico County, Virginia, from actual surveys by James Keily, Richmond, Robert P. Smith & C. Carpenter, 1853. LC Land ownership maps, 1278 LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 559.3 Sun print. Description derived from published ...
- Contributor: Keily, James
- Date: 1853