- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Illinois Remove Location: Mississippi River Remove
"June 1995." Includes index to levees on the Mississippi, Illinois, and Kaskaskia rivers. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. St. Louis District
- Date: 1995