MapD.B. Cooke & Co's railway guide for Illinois shewing all the stations with their respective distances ... Outline map showing "R.R. in operation" and "R.R. in Progress." [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: D. Cooke & Co.
- Date: 1855
MapMap showing the line of the Louisville, New Albany, and St. Louis Air Line Railroad and ... Map of the middle Atlantic and central United States showing drainage, cities and towns, state and county boundaries, and the railroad network with emphasis on the main lines. Indicates coal field in ...
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Louisville, New Albany, and St. Louis Air Line Railway Company
- Date: 1872
MapMap of the Chicago, St. Paul & Fond du Lac Railroad. Outline map of Wisconsin and parts of adjoining states showing major drainage, important cities, and the present and proposed railroad network.
- Contributor: W. Endicott & Co. - Chicago, St. Paul & Fond Du Lac Rail-Road Company
- Date: 1855
MapRailroad map of Illinois prepared under the direction of, and presented by, Cicero J. Lindly, Chas. ... Shows drainage, cities and towns, and the railroad network coded by color.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1898
MapG. Woolworth Colton's railroad map of Illinois. Township map showing place names, counties, and the railroad system. At bottom of the map appear statements about the economic conditions of the state and its railroads.
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth) - Colton, G. Woolworth
- Date: 1861
MapMap of the Hannibal & St. Joseph Railroad and its connections published by the American Railway ... Township map of northern Missouri and parts of Kansas and Illinois showing rivers, place names, railroads, and the land grant to the Hannibal & St. Joseph Railroad. Profile of the railroad is ...
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth) - Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad Company - Colton, G. Woolworth
- Date: 1860
MapTerminals of the Chicago and North-Western Railway at Chicago Inset: Chicago & North Western Railway terminals at Chicago. 24 x 20 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1902
MapGalbraith's railway mail service maps, Illinois. One of eight large-scale pictorial maps of midwestern states showing routes and post offices of the Railway Mail Service. Designed by Chicago railway mail clerk Frank H. Galbraith to help employees of ...
- Contributor: Galbraith, Frank H. - United States. Railway Mail Service
- Date: 1897
MapHannibal & St. Joseph Railway & connections. Small sketch map showing drainage and the major cities and towns in the midwest. Includes railroad stations along a heavy distorted line representing the main railroad line in Missouri. This is an ...
- Contributor: Thomas, G. F. - Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad Company
- Date: 1863
MapFox River Valley R.R. in Wisconsin with its connections. Shows area of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Indicates county boundaries, larger cities, and some drainage. The line was chartered in 1852 and constructed in 1854.
- Contributor: Lipman & Riddle - Fox River Valley Railroad
- Date: 1857