- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Indiana Remove Language: English, Middle (1100 to 1500) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes note, township information, and advertisements. LC Land ownership maps, 145 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Smith, George M.
- Date: 1882