- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Republic of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove
Map of the N.C. Morse patent of eighty-six thousand acres of coal, timber, iron, etc. lands in Pike County, Kentucky ; Map of part of Kentucky and Virginia, W. Va., and Ohio ...
General maps not showing coal mines or timber lands. Pen-and-ink on brown paper, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H230 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Includes inset of "Geological section across Elkhorn lands, from Ky. Geol. Survey, 1884."
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1884