- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Yellowstone National Park
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Contributor: Rziha, John Remove
Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the upper left. "Hd. Qr., U.S. Forces, Paducah, Keny., Jany. 4, 1861. Respectfully forwarded to the Hd. Qr. of the Dept. of the Missi., [signed] C. F. Smith, Brigr. Genl., comdg." "Engr. Dept., July 18/64. Recd. with Gen. Cullum's letter of the 16th inst. (C.5621)." Imperfect: Missing small sections along sheet edges. Mounted on cloth backing in ...
- Contributor: Rziha, John
- Date: 1861