- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Location: Mammoth Cave Remove
Relief shown in profile. Accompanying notes wanting. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lee, Edmund F. - Doolittle & Munson
- Date: 1835