- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Location: Martin County Remove
LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H315 Shows area located in Martin County, Kentucky besides Long Branch, Pigeon-roost Fork, and Emily Fork of Wolf Creek near Sang Gap and Pike County. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Date: 187?