- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Location: Missouri Remove
Description derived from published bibliography. Oriented with north to left. Shows Confederate camp and batteries near Columbus, Kentucky, "Camp and battery of secessionists" near Belmont, Missouri, Union troop positions and movements during battle, location and names of Union gunboats, roads, vegetation, fences and relief shown by hachures. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1876