- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Subject: Belmont Remove
Description derived from published bibliography. Oriented with north to left. Shows Confederate camp and batteries near Columbus, Kentucky, "Camp and battery of secessionists" near Belmont, Missouri, Union troop positions and movements during battle, location and names of Union gunboats, roads, vegetation, fences and relief shown by hachures. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1876