- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Maine Remove Contributor: Greenleaf, S. Remove
Scale ca. 1:220,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermark. Land grants and No. 4 township dated 1771. Shows townships, land grants, and landownership of Cumberland County and parts of Oxford, York, and Androscoggin counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 835 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 650/2; 650/3
- Contributor: Greenleaf, S.
- Date: 1771