- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Canada Remove Location: Kennebec River Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Date: 1761