- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Yellowstone National Park
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Canada Remove Subject: Chaudiere River (quebec) Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Date: 1761