- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Kennebec River Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Date: 1761