- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Republic of Liberia
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1790 to 1799 Remove Location: Maine Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows counties and minor civil subdivisions. Legend in German and English. Place names are in German and/or English. In upper right margin: No. IV. In lower right margin: zu Ebelings Erdbeschreibung von Amerika. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy 2 imperfect: Soiled, creased, torn.
- Contributor: Sotzmann, D. F. - Bohn, Carl Ernst - Sander, Wilhelm
- Date: 1798