- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Evans, D. Remove
Sketch of the march of the British Army under Gen'l Ross from the 19th to the 29th August 1814 : [central Maryland between Benedict and Washington D.C.]
Relief shown by hachures. Published: Military Depot ... Oct'r 10th 1814. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Sketch of the engagement on the 24th of August 1814 between the British and American forces" [Bladensburg vicinity] with indexed "Reference." DCP
- Contributor: Evans, D., Lt. - Wyld, James - Great Britain. Army. Royal Regiment of Horse. Quarter Masr. Genl. Office. Military Depot - Evans, D.
- Date: 1814