- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Cumberland (md.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 257 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1906