- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Cumberland Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 257 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1906