- Map of Liberia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Luce, William Remove
Field note book of Wm. Luce, Eng. of Capt. J.W. Abert's party of U.S. Top. Engs., with pass from Gen. Banks of Oct. 1861 : [Maryland].
Shows roads and general maps in Frederick and Montgomery counties, Maryland, and names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil on lined paper. Folded pass pasted to p. . Bound in brown leather. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H6 Title and the following are written on a slip of paper pasted on the front cover of the notebook: Luce and ...
- Contributor: Luce, William - Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1861
Look inside: 190 results