- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Republic of Liberia
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Clarksburg Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1865