- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Elkton (md.) Remove
Shows county divisions and rural householders' names. Village insets show buildings and householders' names. Insets: Cherry Hill -- Rising Sun -- Brick Meeting House -- Port Deposit -- Charlestown -- Chesapeake City -- Warwick -- North East -- Elkton -- Fredericktown -- Cecilton. LC Land ownership maps, 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1858