- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: North East Remove
Shows county divisions and rural householders' names. Village insets show buildings and householders' names. Insets: Cherry Hill -- Rising Sun -- Brick Meeting House -- Port Deposit -- Charlestown -- Chesapeake City -- Warwick -- North East -- Elkton -- Fredericktown -- Cecilton. LC Land ownership maps, 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Date: 1858