- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Rockville (md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1865